MDLBEAST showcases cultural progress in Saudi and the region at Ibiza’s International Music Summit
5 Things You Need To Know
- Female leaders from Saudi-based music entertainment company MDLBEAST spoke at the International Music Summit in Ibiza, highlighting the progress in the regional music scene, particularly in Saudi Arabia and the wider Middle East.
- The participation of MDLBEAST at the International Music Summit demonstrates the recognition of the Middle East as a growing market for music and an opportunity to showcase the company’s work in providing a platform for faster growth in the region.
- Nada Alhelabi, Strategy Director at MDLBEAST, emphasized the growth taking place in Saudi Arabia, particularly in increasing opportunities for women and the burgeoning cultural economy.
- The LOUDEST WEEK in Riyadh, including the XP Music Conference and the music festival SOUNDSTORM, showcases MDLBEAST’s commitment to growing talent and advancing the creative economy in Saudi Arabia and the wider Middle East.
- The recent edition of SOUNDSTORM, held in December 2021, attracted 730 thousand attendees and featured performances from international DJs and global stars.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.