A recent report reveals a significant decrease in unemployment rates in the Balearic Islands, particularly in Ibiza and Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Ibiza and Formentera experienced a record low in unemployment rates in June, with Ibiza having 2,345 unemployed individuals and Formentera having only 89.
– The unemployment rate in Formentera decreased by 30.5% compared to the same month in 2022, while in Ibiza, it decreased by 21.9%.
– Menorca saw an 18.5% decrease in unemployment, and Mallorca saw a reduction of 16.7%.
– In terms of contracts, Ibiza recorded 8,900, and Formentera recorded 743 in June.
– The overall hiring rate decreased by 14.6% compared to June 2022 and by 21.2% compared to May 2022 in Ibiza. In Formentera, there were 312 fewer contracts compared to May 2022 and a 25% decrease compared to June 2022.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.