A 17-year-old young person who was involved in a motorcycle accident with a car in Formentera is recovering well, according to reports from the Health Department of Ibiza and Formentera. The victim, who was transferred to Son Espases Hospital in Mallorca, will be discharged from the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) on Thursday and moved to a regular ward.
5 Things You Need To Know
- A 17-year-old resident of Formentera was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident with a car.
- The accident occurred when the young person was hit by a vehicle while riding their moped.
- The victim was wearing a helmet and was following the correct traffic regulations.
- Initially, the injuries did not appear to be severe, but the victim was transferred to Son Espases Hospital in Mallorca for further evaluation and treatment.
- It is worth noting that another accident resulting in the death of a 25-year-old occurred in the same area this week.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.