La Pasarela de Moda de Formentera Adds Message of Inclusion and Equality
5 Things You Need To Know
– The fashion show in Formentera, Spain, known as La Pasarela de Moda, is adding a message of inclusion and equality to its 15th edition.
– The show will feature models from the Diver Gent association, which supports people with disabilities.
– Nine models from the association will showcase creations from 20 local designers.
– Six or seven young people from the association will also participate in organizing the event.
– The fashion show aims to promote local producers and creators while supporting the inclusion and empowerment of people with disabilities.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.