5 Things You Need To Know
– Ismael Cerezo is showcasing his artwork for the first time in Formentera in an exhibition titled ‘La pecera’ at the Ajuntament Vell de Sant Francesc venue.
– Cerezo is a multidisciplinary artist from the region of Murcia, with a focus on experimentation in his work.
– His artistic background is self-taught, mainly in plastic arts, iron and glass sculptures, graffiti, and murals.
– Cerezo has a strong connection to the sea and marine life, studying Marine Sciences and sustainable fishery management.
– The exhibition in Formentera features a selection of his works inspired by his experience on an oceanographic expedition and his connection to the island.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.