A new football and rugby stadium project in Ibiza is going public. The cost of the construction will be reduced from over 8 million to 3.9 million.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The new stadium project has gone public.
– It will house different facilities in eleven prefabricated modules.
– The capacity of the stands is not specified.
– The project will be financed through a joint contribution from partners.
– The construction period has been reduced from an estimated one year and a half to just four months.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.