5 Things You Need To Know
– Ana Mª Ribas Ahumada is the new director of Nursing at El Área de Salud de Ibiza y Formentera.
– She has been a nurse in Ibiza for 25 years, previously working as a referent nurse for the Continuous Improvement and Patient Safety Unit.
– The new director has worked in various healthcare settings including outpatient consultations, emergency services, and intensive care units.
– She is the latest addition to the management team led by director Enrique Garcerán.
– The nursing department includes three assistant directors, Ana María Jiménez López for primary care nursing and Neus Torres Marí and Rocío Barrios Maqueda for hospital nursing.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.