Ocean Drive Ibiza Pays Tribute to Armin Van Buuren, Kerri Chandler, and John Digweed, Three of the Artists Who Have Spent the Most Nights at Their Hotel.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Ocean Drive Ibiza is celebrating its 25th anniversary and will honor Armin Van Buuren, Kerri Chandler, and John Digweed, three iconic electronic music artists who have a special connection with the hotel.
– As part of the tribute, OD Hotels has conducted interviews and trips with the three legendary DJs, where they reminisce about their beginnings and their special relationship with the hotel.
– The hotel has created a dedicated webpage for the 25th anniversary, showcasing interviews, photos, dedications, and more information about the artists and their relationship with Ocean Drive. The webpage can be found at madeofmusic.od-hotels.com.
– Ocean Drive has renovated key spaces such as the lobby, rooms, and the OD Sky Bar, as well as creating a new area called the “Listening Corner” for vinyl music lovers.
– The hotel is hosting the “Analog Explorer” event in the Listening Corner, where DJs will present their unique vinyl collections and provide an unforgettable audio journey. The event will be recorded in high quality and shared on social media for music enthusiasts to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.