Matriculation period for the School of Music and Dance opens for both returning and new students. Applications can be submitted online or in person.
5 Things You Need To Know:
1. Matriculation period for the School of Music and Dance will be open from Friday, June 1st to Wednesday, June 6th.
2. Returning students can submit their applications online through the Virtual Citizen Attention Office (OVAC) or in person at the Citizen Attention Office (OAC).
3. New applicants will be contacted by the School of Music and Dance to formalize their matriculation or schedule entrance exams.
4. For more information or to clarify any doubts, interested individuals can contact [email protected], visit the website escolamusica.conselldeformentera.cat, or send a WhatsApp message to 627 642 093.
5. The School of Music and Dance offers a variety of studies including regulated music studies, non-regulated studies, traditional music workshops, music initiation, professional free education, percussion workshops, polyphonic choir, music band, regulated dance studies, and non-regulated dance studies.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.