5 Things You Need to Know
– The relationship between the president and eight Sa Unió councillors is tense.
– The PSOE and GxF have raised concerns about how the next plenary session will function.
– The opposition parties are seeking clarification from the institution’s secretary.
– There are unresolved contradictions between Sa Unió and the president.
– There is confusion regarding the president’s role in plenary sessions.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.