5 Things You Need To Know
- A crowdfunding campaign has been launched to help DJ Wheels fulfill his dream of playing in Ibiza.
- DJ Wheels, who has severe cerebral palsy, has regularly performed at parties and festivals in the UK.
- He has signed with Vandit Records and has presented shows on various radio stations near his hometown of Sussex.
- To travel to Ibiza, DJ Wheels needs additional funding to cover the extra expenses associated with his disability.
- The crowdfunding campaign aims to raise £4,000 to pay for specialized care in Ibiza and the travel expenses of his two assistants.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.