5 Things You Need To Know
– The Pime de Formentera discussed the crisis within the Consell government regarding the expulsion of Sa Unió consellers and its president, Llorenç Córdoba.
– The Pime de Formentera expressed concerns about the situation and hoped that internal work within the Consell would be carried out without delays.
– The association will continue working on solutions and presenting proposals in various areas.
– They are preparing for courses funded by the Consell and planning meetings with political leaders in the coming months.
– The president of the Hotel Association of Formentera, Juanma Costa, and also representing the Chamber of Commerce, stated that they would not comment on the political situation as long as it does not directly affect the economy.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.