Content: The article talks about the political tension between the Partido Popular (PP) and the socialists led by Pedro Sánchez. The PP has been calling on disenchanted socialists to join them in peaceful protests against the amnesty deal for a fugitive negotiated by Sánchez.
### 5 Things You Need To Know
– The PP has extended their call for protests to disenchanted socialists who are unhappy with Pedro Sánchez’s amnesty deal for a fugitive.
– The protests are intended to be peaceful and are aimed at PP members, supporters, and these disenchanted socialists.
– The political tensions have resulted in several protests outside PSOE offices.
– The amnesty that Sánchez is negotiating also covers serious incidents that occurred during the days of the procés in Catalonia.
– Other political parties, such as Més and Podemos, have expressed concern and criticism towards the PP’s actions.