5 Things You Need To Know
– The People’s Party of Ibiza held a large event on the Conté Rosselló pedestrian street.
– Local mayors signed a manifesto “in defence of equality” as a measure against Pedro Sanchez’s government.
– Many PP members and allies were present, as well as some former public officials and supporters.
– Despite being a PP event, there were no representatives of the Vox party. Spanish flags were not visible, but some attendees had them with them.
– Tension arose when a woman made derogatory remarks during the event.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.