5 Things You Need To Know
– President of Consell de Formentera, Llorenç Córdoba, requested a bonus payment from the President of the Government, Marga Prohens.
– The request was based on Córdoba’s personal interests and not the interests of the citizens of Formentera.
– Córdoba’s change of political affiliation from the Popular Group to the Mixed Group is not considered decisive by the Balearic government.
– The Balearic government finds the situation unpleasant and believes it should be resolved by Sa Unió.
– The decision of whether Córdoba should resign his position as a deputy depends on Sa Unió.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.