5 Things You Need To Know
- President Marga Prohens announced the development of an “autonomous coast law” to protect beach businesses in Formentera.
- The announcement was made in response to criticism from PSOE spokesman, Iago Neguerula, who accused Prohens of deceiving voters in Formentera during the election campaign.
- Neguerula claims that Prohens’ actions are causing a crisis within the coalition government of Consell de Formentera.
- Prohens emphasized the need for regulations to protect coastal activities in Formentera, Ibiza, and Menorca.
- Neguerula’s criticism of the government’s actions is seen as reckless and irresponsible by Prohens.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.