5 Things You Need To Know
– The president of the Consell, Llorenç Córdoba, threatened to withdraw his unconditional support for the Balearic president, Marga Prohens.
– Cordoba accused Prohens of a no-show at a meeting to discuss issues concerning Formentera.
– Cordoba’s colleagues and opposition requested his resignation, but he refused and demanded the resignation of two vice presidents from the PP.
– Alcaraz accused Cordoba of working against the general interest and demanded extra money from government reserves, which do not exist.
– There is an unstable situation with the resignation request on the table and pending approval for the budget.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.