5 Things You Need To Know
– Feminist associations in Ibiza have accused the City Council of scheduling events at the same time as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women.
– The feminist groups are demanding a schedule change to avoid conflicting with the planned concentration for November 25th.
– The City Council has responded to the accusations, stating that it is working towards eliminating gender-based violence.
– This is not the first time the City Council has been accused of conflicting with feminist events in Ibiza.
– The feminist associations have expressed their deep dissatisfaction with the actions of the City Council in this matter.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.