5 Things You Need To Know
– PSOE of Formentera urges the Insular Council to apply free public transport for all residents starting from January 1, 2024.
– They are pushing for the cancellation of transportation benefit to be extended to all users, as it was approved in the previous legislature.
– PSOE has requested the reinstatement of the transportation benefit that was suspended by Sa Unió in the Consell.
– The party points out that the public transport use in Formentera has increased by 55% in 2023 compared to 2022 due to progressive government measures.
– The area of Mobility of the Consell has guaranteed free public transport only for residents, but the PSOE wants this to be extended to all users, regardless of residency status.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.