The Prepi Emergency First Response Project for Immigrant Populations of the Red Cross has assisted 1,713 people arriving in the Balearic Islands since the beginning of the year.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Cruz Roja has assisted 1,713 immigrants in 105 interventions in Mallorca and Ibiza.
- The assistance is provided to those arriving irregularly on the coasts of the Balearic Islands.
- The program is funded by the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration.
- The president of Cruz Roja Baleares, the Government Delegate and the Secretary of State of Equality attended the presentation event.
- Representatives of various organizations involved in responding to immigrant arrivals also participated in the event.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.