Sa Flower celebration in Formentera returns with a new cycle, featuring DJ Pharma, Javi Box, and Günther Scott. This year, the invited guest is Cristina Boscá, director and co-host of the radio program ‘¡Anda ya!’ on Los 40.
5 Things You Need To Know:
1. Sa Flower is back after a pause in 2020 due to the pandemic.
2. The event will now take place in the plaza Europa de es Pujols in order to give life to the underutilized area.
3. The Consell de Formentera aims to promote tourism during the months of May, June, September, and October, rather than just during the peak season of July and August.
4. The celebration in es Pujols is seen as a way to reactivate activity in the area and attract more tourists.
5. The Consell plans to organize several more ‘Flower’ celebrations in the future, with the intention of keeping the tradition alive.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.