The biblioteca de Formentera, Marià Villangómez, in Sant Francesc, will hold a new session of the book club on November 21.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Book club at the Marià Villangómez library in Sant Francesc will meet on November 21 to discuss ‘Los muertos mandan’, by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez.
- Readers are required to have read the book before the club meeting, and then are encouraged to converse and debate about it.
- The book club restarted its activity after the pandemic, with the help of comic book writer Lluís Ferrer as the coordinator.
- The first reading session was on February 28, and regular monthly meetings were held until May, with a break over the summer.
- The library and club participation is open to the public.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.