The SENDA Festival in Pontevedra brings together 14 cutting-edge music proposals. This year, the festival has a new location, the Tafisa Park, connected to the city center and next to the Lérez River. The festival maintains its boutique spirit, featuring a carefully selected lineup of artists, and offers a diverse and inclusive program. One of the highlights of this year’s edition is the presence of John Talabot, a renowned Spanish DJ and producer, along with other selectors from Barcelona, Ibiza, and Madrid. The festival is promoted by the Pontevedra City Council and supported by Certain Music Events and Cervezas Alhambra.
5 Things You Need To Know:
- The SENDA Festival in Pontevedra is continuing its path, now taking place at the Tafisa Park, a new location that is more connected to the city center.
- The festival maintains its boutique concept, featuring a carefully selected lineup of artists, many of whom are unknown in Galicia.
- John Talabot, a well-known Spanish DJ and producer, is one of the main attractions of this year’s festival.
- The festival also includes other selectors from Barcelona, Ibiza, and Madrid, such as Camilo Miranda, Christian Len, and Oma Totem.
- SENDA Festival aims to be a playful and inclusive space where music serves as a unifying element, offering a diverse and inclusive program.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.