The Consell Insular de Formentera has hosted the presentation of the diagnosis of the Equality Plan between Men and Women 2024-2027. The presentation was attended by various council members and was conducted by María Casanovas, an expert in gender and participatory methodologies.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The Consell Insular de Formentera has presented the diagnosis of the Equality Plan between Men and Women 2024-2027.
- The diagnosis process involved interviews with technicians, council members, and associations, as well as analysis of the previous Equality Plan.
- A questionnaire consisting of 350 questions was conducted to gather input from the population on the topic of equality.
- A workshop will be held to define the actions that will be included in the Second Equality Plan.
- The date for the final presentation of the Second Equality Plan has not yet been determined.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.