The Consell Insular de Formentera has hosted the first meeting of the Formentera Impulsa network, a collaborative platform that brings together fifteen public and private entities that manage and provide services for the business community and the general population of the island in areas such as employment, training, self-employment, entrepreneurship, local businesses, commerce, and markets.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Consell Insular de Formentera prioritizes collaboration between private and public entities to improve employment opportunities for both those currently employed and those seeking employment.
– Formentera Impulsa aims to align vocational training and professional certifications with the demands of the island’s business sector.
– The network includes a total of fifteen public and private entities.
– The services provided by Formentera Impulsa cover a wide range of areas, including employment, training, self-employment, entrepreneurship, local businesses, commerce, and markets.
– The ultimate goal is to ensure equal opportunities for everyone in accessing employment and starting new businesses.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.