The Hospital de Formentera has completed the comprehensive renewal process of its Radiology equipment, which began in May of this year with the acquisition of a new portable radiology device and concluded with the renovation of the space and the provision of the conventional radiology room and the surgical arch. In addition, they have acquired a state-of-the-art mammogram machine and a new orthopantomograph. This investment in the hospital’s technological renovation exceeds half a million euros.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The Hospital de Formentera has completed the renewal of its Radiology equipment, including the acquisition of a new portable radiology device, a mammogram machine, and a new orthopantomograph.
- The investment in the hospital’s technological renovation is over 585,000 euros.
- The new equipment provides increased safety for patients and professionals, emits less radiation, and improves efficiency.
- During the first eight months of 2023, the hospital conducted 2,189 radiological tests, including 213 mammograms, 67 orthopantomographs, and 1,909 conventional radiology tests.
- The surgical activity has increased by 13% in 2023 compared to the previous year, with a total of 147 surgeries.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.