5 Things You Need To Know
– The Three Kings will visit all the parishes in the municipality of Sant Josep, starting with activities in Caló de s’Oli.
– Melchior, Gaspar, and Balthasar will arrive by boat and lead a procession through the town, delivering gifts to children in Sant Agustí and Sant Josep.
– There will be a public transport service available for those wanting to attend the celebrations, with pick-up points at different locations in the area.
– Prior to the arrival of the Three Kings, Royal pages will be available to receive requests from children.
– The municipality has focused on sustainability by reusing materials for the parade floats and providing additional parking spaces for those attending the event.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.