The president of the Consell and Member of Parliament for Formentera, Llorenç Córdoba, announced his support for Marga Prohens of the People’s Party (PP) to become the president of the Balearic Government. Córdoba believes that this will allow the PP to have a stable government without the need for support from other political groups and will avoid the inclusion of Vox in the government. He stated that the proposed government will have a simple majority, which is sufficient to start the legislature.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Llorenç Córdoba, president of the Consell and MP for Formentera, has expressed support for Marga Prohens from the PP to become the president of the Balearic Government.
– The aim is to form a stable government without the need for support from other political groups and to prevent the inclusion of Vox in the government.
– The proposed government will have a simple majority, which is enough to begin the legislature.
– Córdoba emphasized the importance of Sa Unió’s support for Prohens, citing her sensitivity towards Formentera.
– Córdoba clarified that allegations of delays in negotiations were false and that his role as president of the Consell was not incompatible with his position as a deputy.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.