A 69-year-old woman with morbid obesity had a medical emergency this morning at 8:25 am that required the assistance of firefighters to evacuate her from her home in Sant Antoni and then transfer her to the hospital.
5 Things You Need To Know
- A 69-year-old woman with morbid obesity had a medical emergency and needed to be evacuated from her home in Sant Antoni, Ibiza.
- The woman was experiencing abdominal pain, which is a condition she regularly suffers from.
- The firefighters were called in by emergency services and used an autoescala and a fire engine to assist in the evacuation.
- The patient was evaluated by ambulance services and determined to not be in critical condition, but was still transported to Can Misses hospital.
- The firefighters had to evacuate the woman through the balcony due to her mobility issues caused by morbid obesity.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.