The Catalan police, Mossos d’Esquadra, have arrested two men accused of sexually assaulting a female coworker while on vacation in Ibiza. The woman reported the incident to the police, and the quick identification of the perpetrators led to their arrest the same day in Barcelona. The men are charged with sexual assault with penetration.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Two men have been arrested by the Mossos d’Esquadra for allegedly sexually assaulting a coworker while on vacation in Ibiza.
- The victim reported the incident to the police in l’Hospitalet de Llobregat, providing the names of the perpetrators, who were quickly located and arrested.
- The men are charged with sexual assault with penetration.
- They were interviewed over the weekend and released with charges, but a restraining order was issued against them.
- The hotel where the victim and the alleged aggressors work has stated that they are gathering information and taking the accusations seriously.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.