A French man, around 63 years old, has been admitted to the hospital in Ibiza after nearly drowning while swimming at Migjorn beach in Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know:
– A French man, approximately 63 years old, was rushed to Can Misses hospital in Ibiza after a near-drowning incident at Migjorn beach in Formentera.
– The man was first stabilized at Formentera Hospital before being transported by SAMU061 helicopter to Ibiza for further observation.
– The patient is currently stable and conscious and will remain under observation.
– The incident occurred when the man was swimming at Migjorn beach, and he was pulled from the water unconscious but with spontaneous breathing.
– After receiving information about the incident, the Coordinating Center for Medical Emergencies provided instructions on how to proceed and sent a medical team to the scene. The patient was then transported to Formentera Hospital and later transferred to Can Misses hospital in Ibiza by a medical helicopter.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.