La Cruz Roja Española has named Mateu Ballester as the new president of the Cruz Roja in the Balearic Islands for the 2023-2027 period, following the proposal made by the members of the organization’s Autonomous Committee.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Mateu Ballester has been appointed as the new president of the Cruz Roja in the Balearic Islands for the period 2023-2027.
– Maria del Mar Pageo has been elected as the new president of the Cruz Roja Española.
– The process of appointing local representatives of the Cruz Roja in Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera has been completed in July.
– Three new presidents have been appointed in Manacor, Felanitx, and Inca, and the president of the Cruz Roja in Sóller has been reappointed.
– The new presidents will focus on the six areas of knowledge of the institution, including assistance, social inclusion, employment, health, education, and the environment, to provide support to vulnerable individuals and address their needs.