Content: A new report from Sant Antoni shares updates on Lía, a dog in an alleged animal abuse case.
5 Things You Need To Know
– On November 10th, 2023, the Sant Antoni police department made a fourth inspection and found Lía tied with a muzzle on her apartment balcony.
– The dog’s previous owners had been ordered to return her in February 2023 and have been monitored since.
– The new municipal law aimed at protecting animals is being used to prosecute the dog owners involved in the abuse.
– The local council of Sant Antoni is working with veterinarians and plans the next check-up to further verify the dog’s conditions.
– Despite the recent updates, citizens continue advocating for the dog to be rehomed in a better environment.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.