5 Things You Need To Know
– Aída Alcaraz, exconcejala socialista, has been acquitted of allegations of harassment by the Local Police.
– The PSOE confirmed that this is the second and final acquittal by the Second Section of the Provincial Court of Palma.
– The PSOE accuses the PP of using the allegations to discredit Alcaraz and has demanded an apology from them.
– The PSOE expressed their support for Alcaraz, who they believe has been unjustly accused.
– The PSOE criticises the mayor, Marcos Serra, for not dismissing the former chief of police and even rewarding him with a second activity.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.