5 Things You Need To Know
– Exhibition titled “Playing with our ancestors: El marro de Can Celleràs and other ancient games” opens at the Faro de la Mola.
– Organised by the Museo Arqueológico de Ibiza and Formentera and the Consell de Formentera, the exhibition includes ancient board games from various civilisations.
– Display showcases nine ancient games with explanatory panels and reproductions for visitors to interact and play.
– The oldest game included in the exhibition dates back to 2600 BC, while others are from ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, and ancient Greece.
– The exhibition aims to be educational and entertaining, inviting schools to visit.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.