The cold weather brought to Ibiza and Formentera has led to the activation of a yellow alert for wind and coastal phenomena for the Pitiusas.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The State Meteorological Agency has activated a yellow alert for wind and coastal phenomena in the Pitiusas.
– The weather will bring a significant decrease in temperatures and waves that can reach three meters.
– Although the sky has dawned clear, there will be a strong wind from the northwest, making the actual feel of the temperature lower than the registered temperatures.
– Temperatures are expected to continue decreasing throughout the week, with snow expected to fall at 900 meters on Tuesday.
– On Wednesday, there is a 95% chance of rain in Ibiza and Formentera.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.