The ‘Ajuntament Vell’ exhibition hall will host the photography exhibition ‘Insuladas’ by artist Irene Larrañaga from September 4th to 16th. The exhibition features portraits and landscapes of women living in solitude on the island of Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The exhibition ‘Insuladas’ by Irene Larrañaga will take place at the ‘Ajuntament Vell’ exhibition hall from September 4th to 16th.
– The photographs capture women who have chosen to live alone on the island of Formentera, showcasing their conquered solitude and sorority.
– The portraits are complemented by black and white landscape photographs, reflecting the experiences of the encounters with these women.
– Irene Larrañaga is a photographer and journalist who has participated in various collective exhibitions and was a finalist in the BAFFEST Photography Festival in 2022.
– The exhibition will open on September 4th at 8 pm and can be visited from 11 am to 2 pm and from 7 pm to 9 pm, except on holidays, Sundays, and Monday mornings when the exhibition hall will be closed.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.