A free flamenco jazz concert took place on a private boat in the Parque Natural de ses Salines in Formentera, with around 100 people in attendance.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The concert was announced on social media and took place at sunset on Thursday.
– The event featured four flamenco musicians and two jazz musicians.
– The concert was well-known to the local authorities, who had police presence in the area.
– The Consell de Formentera stated that the music was not loud or disturbing.
– No incidents were reported during the concert.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.