A new art exhibition titled “Tierra de legendarios” will be held at the Ajuntament Vell exhibition hall in Formentera from October 2nd to October 14th. The artist, Juan Antonio Vidal Pardos “Chano”, pays tribute to his deceased friends from Formentera with a collection of 12 mixed media works.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The exhibition called “Tierra de legendarios” will take place at the Ajuntament Vell exhibition hall in Formentera from October 2nd to October 14th.
– The artist, Juan Antonio Vidal Pardos “Chano”, created 12 mixed media works for the exhibition, using techniques such as oil and acrylic painting, collages, and materials like chalk, sand, glue, and paper.
– The artworks are a tribute to the artist’s friends from Formentera who have passed away and whom he shared important memories and experiences with.
– The exhibition will open on October 2nd at 7:00 PM and will be open for visitors from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, except on holidays, Sundays, and Monday mornings when it will be closed.
– The exhibition aims to honor the artist’s friends and reflect the artist’s experimentation with different techniques and materials.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.