A short film titled ‘Las dos caras de la soledad’ written, directed, and produced by Sara Rico, will be screened at the Centro Cultural Cervantes on Sunday 30th April. The film features Ámbar Murgía as the protagonist, a professional dancer who is participating in her first cinematic project. The event will also include a live concert by Darío Igea, who has provided his single ‘Junto al mar’ for the film.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Centro Cultural Cervantes will host the screening of the short film ‘Las dos caras de la soledad’, directed by Sara Rico and filmed in Sant Antoni and Sant Josep.
– The film stars professional dancer Ámbar Murgía, who is making her debut in the world of cinema.
– The event will feature a live concert by Darío Igea, who has contributed his single ‘Junto al mar’ to the film.
– Following the screening, there will be a discussion with the film’s team members about the production, creation, and message of the film.
– Sara Rico, the film’s creator, explains that ‘Las dos caras de la soledad’ explores the feeling of loneliness and the importance of taking care of our mental health, even when surrounded by people.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.