A storm named Betty has arrived in Ibiza, causing heavy rain and flooding in various areas of the island.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The storm named Betty has brought heavy rain and flooding to Ibiza, particularly affecting the neighborhood of Can Bonet in Sant Antoni.
– The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) issued an orange alert for Ibiza and Formentera due to the high probability of heavy rain, thunderstorms, and strong gusts of wind.
– Several activities in Ibiza have been cancelled due to the orange alert for rain.
– Formentera has not yet been affected by the storm, but cloudy skies cover the island.
– Ports IB has cancelled all reservations for buoy fields in the Balearic Islands until Tuesday due to the weather forecast, urging sailors to seek refuge in the port.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.