A summit co-hosted by DJs Pete Tong and Jaguar has announced its three-day schedule. This new edition of the summit will focus on best practices and explore important topics facing the music industry. The event will take place at a new location called Destino and will feature various areas and activities.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The summit will adopt a no-panel policy for the first time, offering keynotes, presentations, conversations, workshops, and sessions with industry thought-leaders.
– The schedule includes events such as the IMS Business Report 2022, an interview with Nastia discussing the effects of recent world events, and a keynote address on the success of TikTok.
– It will feature the results of a survey on gender balance in UK electronic music and a keynote interview with Lyor Cohen discussing music monetisation and distribution.
– Day 2 will focus on digital-related topics such as Web3, Metaverse, and cutting-edge technology companies.
– The final day will include sessions on YouTube and TikTok best practices, a keynote interview with Brian Eno, and a case study on building engaged communities of live fans. The summit will culminate in a special broadcast event and fundraiser.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.