5 Things You Need To Know
– The Fira des Calamar, the main event of the Sant Carles festival, began this week and will take place on October 28th.
– The festival includes a gastronomic fair with prizes for the best recipes, live music, activities for children, and tapas tasting in the streets of the town.
– Several concerts and performances will also be held during the festival, featuring artists such as Rottowatts, Shakatribe, Doudou Nganga, and Aquesta me la sé.
– Other activities include a paddle championship, parochial choir concerts, games for children, a Halloween party, and a traditional dance performance.
– The festival will continue with various events until November 26th, including art exhibitions, sports competitions, presentations, and more.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.