A small group of volunteers in Formentera has taken over the organization of the Qué Celeste! ecology festival, which has been held in Sant Ferran since 2006. Due to the original organizers changing residence or having other commitments, the initiative is now in the hands of a small group, including spokesperson Natalia Surop. Despite facing challenges such as a lack of time and sponsors, they are determined to make the festival happen.
5 Things You Need To Know
– A group of volunteers has taken over the organization of the Qué Celeste! ecology festival in Formentera.
– The festival, which aims to raise awareness about the environment and waste management, has been held since 2006.
– This year’s festival is a reduced version due to time constraints and a lack of sponsors.
– Activities include coastal clean-ups and transforming waste into decorative elements for the event.
– The festival features various performances, including acrobatics, music, and DJ sets from local and international artists.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.