News Roundup: Activities and events have increased over the holiday weekend in Eivissa and Formentera. Some of the highlights include village parties in Es Cubells, Cala de Bou, Sant Rafel, and Pilar de la Mola, with activities for all ages. There are also several music events, such as the Soul Food Fest featuring blues legend Willie Buck, the Jazz Point Ibiza festival, and the Can Rock Fest with alternative rock, metal, and punk bands. Other notable events include a monologue by actor Luis Zahera, historical recreations at the Antiqua Insula 2023, and the Autumn Art Fair in Formentera. There are many more activities happening, including concerts, book presentations, and exhibitions.
5 Things You Need To Know:
– Village parties are taking place in Es Cubells, Cala de Bou, Sant Rafel, and Pilar de la Mola, offering activities for all age groups.
– The Soul Food Fest features the legendary blues musician Willie Buck, who will also perform at Teatro Ibiza.
– The fourth edition of the Jazz Point Ibiza festival is taking place with concerts from Thursday to Sunday at various venues.
– The Can Rock Fest in Es Birra, Es Canar will showcase ten alternative rock, metal, and punk bands on Friday and Saturday.
– Carlos Sarduy will be performing jazz in Formentera on Saturday, and there are also historical recreations and art fairs happening in the area.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.