The last party of the month of July at Paradise was a huge success with the b2b between Jamie Jones and The Martinez Brothers. The key to the success of this concept is respect for Ibiza’s electronic music history, absence of ego in the artists, an immersive stage setting, and a carefully curated musical selection by Jamie Jones. This Wednesday, Paradise will present the same formula with DJ Alisha, Joey Daniel, wAFF, and Ilario Alicante.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The b2b between Jamie Jones and The Martinez Brothers was a big hit at Paradise’s opening party.
- The success of Paradise is attributed to its respect for Ibiza’s music history, absence of ego in artists, immersive stage setting, and curated musical selection.
- This Wednesday, Paradise will feature DJ Alisha, who has a flourishing reputation in the UK’s house music scene.
- Joey Daniel, a Dutch DJ, has been making waves in the dance scene for almost a decade.
- wAFF, a renowned DJ with roots in the underground scene, has recorded for three iconic techno labels.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.