5 Things You Need To Know
- Formentera will host the 38th edition of the Milla Urbana+5 km des Pujols this Sunday, July 16.
- The event has around 50 registered athletes, but it is expected that 30 more will sign up on the day of the race.
- The race will consist of a mile run and a 5-kilometer run.
- The participants will follow an urban circuit of 800 meters through the streets of the town of des Pujols.
- The race will provide refreshments at the finish line and there is a fee of 10 euros for each race.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.