L’Àrea de Cultura del Consell Insular de Formentera presents ‘No paradise under your seat’, a scenic piece written and directed by Pilar Aldea and produced by Trampolí Mecànic. The show will premiere at the Sala de Cultura ‘Cinema’ de Formentera on Saturday, December 2, 2023.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Scenic piece ‘No paradise under your seat’ by Pilar Aldea will be premiered at the Sala de Cultura ‘Cinema’ de Formentera on December 2, 2023 at 20:30.
- The show discusses human violence and sublimated consequences through various elements such as text, dance, movement, images, objects, costumes, and sound space.
- The show will feature residents of Formentera and other artists connected to the island such as actor Miquel Costa, painter Helena Belzer, composer Donato Cocca, dancer Krishna Goineau, designer Elena Hurtado, and others.
- Pilar Aldea is a multidisciplinary artist known for her works exploring human emotions and society of Formentera, particularly the village of Pilar de la Mola.
- Tickets for the premiere of the show can be purchased online or at the venue for €10 with a 50% discount for specific groups.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.