5 Things You Need To Know
– Antoni Costa, the vice president of the Govern, is pressing the Spanish Government for the continuation of the 75% resident discount for air and sea transport.
– Costa is advocating for additional funding for the indemnity for civil servants of the General State Administration and the road and rail agreements.
– The government of the Balearic Islands is negotiating with the Ministry of Finance on the new special tax regime regulation.
– Costa is pushing for an increase in the European de minimis rule, which would allow for higher aid limits for businesses.
– Costa met with representatives of economic circles in Barcelona, Mallorca, and Menorca to discuss these economic issues.