Las Campeonas del Mundo Llegan Hoy a Ibiza Para Celebrar su Victoria.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Spanish national football team, winners of the World Cup, will be arriving in Ibiza today to celebrate their victory.
– The authorities in Ibiza have invited the team to the island as part of their celebrations, just as they did for the team’s preparation before the tournament.
– The team will be greeted in Vila, where they will participate in a parade along Avenida de España with the World Cup trophy.
– The parade will end at the Consell d’Eivissa, where the team will be officially welcomed by the island’s authorities at 5:30 PM.
– After the official event, the players will have a two-night vacation on the island to continue celebrating their historic win.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.